There are a lot of dog walking services available, why choose Depend-A-Paws?
- D-A-P is a small, family-run business with customer service as our top priority. Our services are customized to our clients and their people. We provide the love and attention your pet craves without sacrificing dependability, safety and meticulous care. We are “home” when you can’t be!
Why do you not promise a specific arrival time, but rather an arrival window?
- Multiple variables can effect arrival time: inclement weather, traffic, ill pets and emergency appointments are just a few of the the things that are unforeseen. D-A-P’s goal is to arrive at your home within an hour of your requested time.
What areas do you service?
- We serve Gainesville, Bristow, and the Vint Hill Road area.
Who will be caring for my pet(s)?
- Erika makes all home visits herself sometimes with the help of her husband, Darin. Erika, Darin and their daughters, Libby and Sophie work together to provide care to our boarded charges but under Erika’s close and meticulous supervision.
Is Depend-A-Paws Bonded and Insured?
- Yes, we are fully bonded and insured through Pet Sitters Associates. The policy is administered by RPS Scobie Group and underwritten by AM Best, a rated: A (Excellent) Insurance Company.